10 Reasons Why You Should Consider BlackBerry PRIV For Your Next Flagship Smartphone
1. Curved Edge Display : BlackBerry PRIV will feature a 5.4-inch Dual Curved Edge display with resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
2. Innovative Design : The BlackBerry PRIV will come with a new Slider keyboard that will improve productivity for smartphone users. The sliding QWERTY keyboard is capacitive which means you can use it for gestures (similar to BlackBerry Passport)
3. Android Operating System : The PRIV will be first BlackBerry smartphone to feature Android operating system. It will come pre-installed with Google’s latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and support Google Play Store. No need to worry about Apps anymore.
4. Improved Camera : The PRIV will pack 18 Mega Pixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilisation. In addition to that it will come with a 5 Mega Pixel front facing camera for video calls and Selfie pictures.
5. Powerful Specs : The new flagship smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 808 processor and 3GB RAM.
6. Security : There is no other company in the smartphone world that can compete with BlackBerry in terms of security. PRIV will be the solution for smartphone users who are learning daily of the lack of privacy they have on their current devices. BlackBerry is collaborating with Google to bring the the the BlackBerry security to Android ecosystem.
7. Connectivity : For connectivity, the PRIV will support Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, NFC technology and LTE mobile connections.
8. Powerful 3840mAh Battery: The BlackBerry PRIV will come with a powerful 3840mAh Battery that is expected to last two days on a single charge.
9. Privacy and Productivity: With PRIV, BlackBerry wants to focus on privacy and productivity on your smartphone.
10. Android for Work : BlackBerry will offer a new option for those customers who want the apps ecosystem to help them stay productive and engaged in their personal lives, and the security and productivity they demand at work. The new device will offer best in class security for enterprise customers.
BlackBerry is expected to launch BlackBerry PRIV later this year. Stay tuned for more updates.